12.29.2004


This is the last mosaic I did, before Selina was born. It was hard for me to let it go.. I had to sell it to a lizard-lover in Singapore. At least it's in a good home. *sniff*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thats a nice piece! Funny about your hotel experience at the vagabond. Ive stayed in a few like that. Mine are always named "quality inn" or something to that effect. At least yours was honest... :)

Derek

Brooke said...

Thanks! I love doing mosaics, but they take a lot of time and effort, not something that I have in abundance right now. Maybe in a couple of years when the kids are in school I will get to do my mosaics again.

Brooke said...

I don't know yet, Jess, we're thinking about a private school of some kind. We're still not sure what state we'll be living in come school-time!