how is everyone? I'll imagine that everyone's saying "fine" since that is always our response, no matter how we are really doing. Anyway, not much to report this afternoon.. these pictures of the kids are from the last couple of days. I know.. not an exciting post for everyone, but it is tremendously exciting for the grandma's! Our days are beautiful... high 70's, low 80's.. perfect in my opinion. Just for a footnote, the photos where Selina is trying to blow a bubble, that gum flew out of her mouth a few times while she was attempting a bubble. That same gum showed up in her hair later today, and had to be cut out. So no more gum play for her! Lucky that she doesn't care yet what her hair looks like! :)
Have a great one, everybody. I'll post again when something happens!
Caio!
9.27.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
doing fine ;) other than broken furnace and nasty leak in the master bathroom... I thought owning your own place was supposed to be nirvana????
Derek
derekandsara.com
Ooch, that sounds awful! The only nirvana that I've noticed is tearing into the place and decorating to your hearts content. :} Are you guys coming down this way anytime soon?
ha! Yeah its alright I suppose. :)
We don't have it scheduled, but its on our list of things to do!
D
Hey Brooke,
your kids are so cute! I used to get gum stuck in my hair when I was little... my mom used peanut butter to get it out. serious! it works :)
hope you are well
Sara
Hey, good trick! I've heard that ice works too, freeze the gum then chip it out. But it happened in the car on the way to the club, and it was just a small chunk of hair. So I opted for the easy cut it out method. :)
Let us know if the offer comes through! Have you had lots of interest? I would think so, your
place looks great!!
Post a Comment