1.19.2006
Kitchen
I've posted some new pics of the kitchen. I'm almost done with the tile counters, then all we have left to do is hang a pot rack on the right side, and a ceiling hung cabinet on the left, then finish out the top wall with trim and paint. Next will be tearing out the wall on the other side by the den, and turning the den into a formal dining room. I'll keep you updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for the new pictures. It looks wonderful...isn't it awesome to have a built-in dishwasher when you've been so used to pushing one around for, like, ever? Sooo good to talk to you two the other night, too, and hear the little people in the background. Miss you all terribly.
Thanks for the new pictures. It looks wonderful...isn't it awesome to have a built-in dishwasher when you've been so used to pushing one around for, like, ever? Sooo good to talk to you two the other night, too, and hear the little people in the background. Miss you all terribly.
Oops! Can't even do this right. Now somehow I've left twin comments. Wow, that's pretty boring, not to mention embarassing. I was just trying to get back to the blog, for crying out loud.
Lookin good. That really opens up the front room and makes the floorplan more user friendly. Nice for the kitchen help to be a part of the larger household. Good Job Lee & Brooke
Post a Comment