The family took a spontaneous trip to Vacaville, CA, hometown of...... outlet malls. Anyway, it's pretty close in proximity to Marine World in Vallejo and sh-sh-shopping in Walnut Creek. We vetoed Marine World when we found out they charge upwards of $50 PER PERSON, and instead we went to a family fun park nearby. And of course shopping in Walnut Creek. Heh heh. Wahoo...! It was great. have I mentioned before that I LOVE H&M? Well I do. Love it.
Great weekend... we stayed in a Marriott which (by the way) has the MOST COMFORTABLE beds of any hotel we've ever stayed in. And it was the cheapest of the Marriotts too. Another happy coincidence that happened, the fire alarm went off in the middle of the night so we had to haul the sleepy/scared kids outside in our pj's and stand around waiting for the firemen to come. Something was on fire on the first floor. Anyway, besides the fact that we were exhausted and everything, it worked out well because they comp'ed us the room for both nights!!! So a free stay at Marriott. Totally worth the inconvenience of the fire. :)
8.16.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So what's new? I'm hungry for more pictures and news of you all!
Post a Comment