This blog is: Us, reaching across the miles and giving You a hug.
Uffda!! That's a lot of lefse, guy! I'm putting my order in for Christmas...Personally delivered by the chef!Uncle Steve
Wow! I'm hungry for lefse! Jenny brought some when they came down a couple weeks ago. Last time I made lefse was last winter at my house with Mom and Jenny. We never use the old recipe anymore. We use your's. It's alot quicker and tastier!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Uffda!! That's a lot of lefse, guy! I'm putting my order in for Christmas...Personally delivered by the chef!
Uncle Steve
Wow! I'm hungry for lefse! Jenny brought some when they came down a couple weeks ago. Last time I made lefse was last winter at my house with Mom and Jenny. We never use the old recipe anymore. We use your's. It's alot quicker and tastier!
Post a Comment