2.06.2007

Pics from this Sunday morning

Daddy and Sissy

Daddy Loves Me!!


We looove eachudder!

*Gasp*! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS, these kidums are getting so grown up. Miss them dearly and they are so precious. love love mom

Anonymous said...

ah Brooke, I really like these pictures. Your kids a really cute!

sabrina said...

We all observed that especially Peyton is changing so fast. He looks more like a school-boy than a baby. We miss you all so much!

Jenny said...

Hellllloooo out there...(clears throat) Do I sound like Tigger? Anyway, is it still February there? I know the time zone is different but I can never remember if it's two hours or two months. Miss you! And call sometime!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke,
We sure do miss all of you and hope everything is okay with you all. The kids are growing up so fast---take care....
Love, Pammom

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke,
We sure do miss all of you and hope everything is okay with you all. The kids are growing up so fast---take care....
Love, Pammom