5.23.2007

Mountain Ranch

Mountain Ranch Convention #1, May 16

The convention was so nice!! The weather was perfect, stayed in the low to mid- 80's. It seemed like all of our favorite people came to the same convention, so very nice to see everyone again. We also had a ton of visiting workers, so many that they had a hard time fitting everyone in on the speaking list. All in all a wonnnnderful convention!


Reunion of old roommates, the "Lee, Jeff, Kerm, and Laif house".


Best friends; Marina and Selina

So much fun together!


Playing with the little boys, Carson and Peyton


Playmates; Aurora, Jayda and Marina, Selina


Lee and Peyton

2 comments:

Shana said...

Sounds like you guys had a nice convention! Missed seeing you since we were at #2!

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

We met Jeff and his family at Riverton convention this past weekend. I was certain he looked familiar, and somehow it came out that he had roomed with Lee- it finally hit me that I had seen this picture when you first posted it a couple of weeks ago! By the way, I guess you were supposed to email him this photo!!