2.16.2008

Peyton's new thing

So Peyton has been doing something cute lately. He waits until I leave the room, then he turns on my camera and starts snapping pictures. I hear it and wonder.. what is he taking pictures of this time? Turns out he was taking some pretty cute pictures of himself. :)







5 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Brooke,
Thanks for updating! I love those pictures that Peyton took of himself. That's so adorable...we miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

haha looks like he might be spending time on myspace???? ;)

Brooke said...

They do look like MySpace pictures, ha ha! I thought the first two were so cute, because you can tell by his smile that he knew what he was doing.

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Thanks for the new pics of your sweeties! I can't believe how big they are! Miss you!

sabrina said...

Brooke, so fun to see your pictures. WE miss you all!