3.18.2006

I'm blue...

Well, the sky is anyway. Gone (for now) are our bleary wintery days. We woke up to a bright blue morning, went to get a latte` and cin. roll, and had a good time at the park for a while. Peyton is such a dare devil on those huge playground contraptions, so we don't really relax on the sidelines like I always thought moms did all day, ("How hard could that be, lounging park-side, chatting with other laid-back mommies and tanning your legs while your kids play?") Not exactly that ideal. But wait another year or so, and I'll be out there tanning and reading my Fitness mags while the kids frolic safely.

I guess you can tell that today I'm full of randomness. Nothing much going on in these here parts. I've been missing everyone's birthdays lately, I misplaced last year's calendar (which has all the dates marked). So I apologize, everyone... bad Brooke. I have failed as an Auntie.

And to complete the circle of randomness, happy St. Patty's day. Hope you all wore green and weren't in-appropriately pinched by strangers. I didn't wear green, and that's a story that I won't be sharing today.

The big garage/remodel project is looming in the near future. We will probably get started tearing down within 5 months or so, selling half of our junk in the process. Anyone need a crib set? Dresser? Camping gear? Come on down!

Update-wise, I am really loving my job at the club. I've been doing an average of four massages a week, which has been perfect for me. I've gotten my training into a neater schedule too, I take two days off a week, usually Sunday and Thursday. Selina is really loving pre-school, and we're throwing around ideas about sending her for a couple of full days as well. That all depends. And Peyton is picking up words like crazy lately! He does the cutest things. I think that so far this is my fave kid stage. I'm learning more about his personality, he is very particular about messes. Pointing at every little spill or mess and saying "Uh-oh!" and rushing to clean it himself. That will prove usefull when he learns how to work a mop. Which is the next thing I will try to teach him. :)

This is getting long, so I will go bug Lee with my randomness now.

Love to everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooke, I love your stories. :)
Sara

Brooke said...

My rambling stories about nothing? I'm glad one person enjoys them!!! That's one more than I expected. :)

Jenny said...

Hey Brooke! You must be busy lately. I keep checking for updates but it's always still just snowing at your house...I feel like I can nudge you a bit because I just updated my blog. Otherwise it might be a bit like the pot calling the kettle black!
Miss you~Jenny