3.11.2006


Selina got this yogurt from the fridge when I wasn't looking, and decided to "cook" with it (all over the dining room). Looks like Peyton thought it was shampoo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaahah!! Thanks for the laugh :)

Jenny said...

Poor Peyton! He does NOT look happy about the mix-up. And what did Selina look like? Maybe, more to the point, what did Mommy look like when she found the mess??

Brooke said...

Once Selina had dumped it from the container to the bowl (and table, and chair, and floor), Peyton was actually having fun using it as a new hair product. I guess it got old fast when he realized that his hair was now dirty (he can't stand to be dirty) and he fussed the whole time that I took pictures. :) I was upset for the first 5 seconds until I realized there was a Kodak moment in there somewhere.

Anonymous said...

thats the attitude to have :) A couple of recent trips have been saved by that kind of thinking :) The latest I will have up this afternoon...

Brooke said...

Your last adventure was sure colorful. Sometimes that's more fun in the re-telling than the adventures that went flawlessly!