Eliseo and Natalie left this morning at 2 am. Hopefully their train ride isn't too harrowing! On the way down, the train was delayed for 7 hours!! Can you imagine!? They had to sit and wait at every track crossing for other trains to go by. So we were expecting them at 4:00 am, and they didn't arrive until 11:00.
It was fun to have them here. We had a good time in Chico, just sauntering around and enjoying the weather. When they got here on Friday, it was 36 degrees and snowing! But it warmed up fast, and now it's in the low 60's again. Sheesh, our weather. (rolling eyes)
Lots to do today, ciao!
2.21.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wouldnt mind having some of that warm weather here!!
If you would like I can edit that links section on the right side...
thanks D! Shows how observant I am that I never noticed that. I edited the links early today..hope you don't mind that I put you in there?
haha, stuff like that drives me crazy. thanks for doing something about it ;)
I don't mind!
Good to see lots of new activity here...
You guys have the best weather. Sunny then snow. no rain at all...
Any rain we get lasts about a day. So nice... :) I love the consistant sun. Come visit us and get a taste. :)
Post a Comment