2.16.2006

Minnesota!

I finally found the CD with all of our trip pictures on it! (I know you've been checking, Jenny!)
I have posted our first couple of days in Minnesota at Lee's little sister Jenny's house. She has a big, roomy new house with lots of kid space.
Jenny wasn't expecting us, so it was lots of fun to suprise her. I called her on my cell from her driveway, pretending we were in Chico going shopping. I rang the doorbell and she answered while still talking to me on the phone. She was so shocked, she couldn't breath or speak for awhile. She kept saying, "But you're in Chico! This isn't real!"

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Thank you thank you for posting those pictures! I've been anxiously waiting! We'll miss you this weekend at the Stockwell reunion. It just won't be the same without you, but we'll look forward to your next visit in about six months.