Now for a more recent post! When we got home from Minnesota, we enjoyed the WARMEST week ever here. It was in the mid-70's all week long (one day even reaching 80), there were people sun-bathing in bikinis by the pool at the club! In February! So amazing to come home to from the 12 degree days we were having at Dad and Mom's.
Our weather is back to normal now...since yesterday it's been in the 50's. Still sunny, tho, which is really nice.
I'm so excited, my friend Natalie and her boyfriend Eliseo (from Italy!) are coming in tonight on the train. They will get here really late (or early in the morning), so will have to take a taxi here and we'll meet Eliseo in the morning. They'll be here until Monday night... they'll probably take day trips around Northern Ca. throughout their stay.
So I have lots to do before they get here! I'll let this be all for now..... Hope all is well with everyone!
2.16.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment